ISMAR sponsors a series of on-line meetings about current topics in magnetic resonance, called “Conversations on Magnetic Resonance”. The goal of this series is to provide a simple and useful tool for exchanging information, accelerating progress, and developing new relationships across the international magnetic resonance community. Each Conversation focuses on a specific topic of current interest, pertaining either to a specific aspect of magnetic resonance methodology or to a specific area of application for magnetic resonance techniques. Three or four people with relevant research activities give short talks, and there is ample time for discussion among speakers and with on-line audience members.
Past Conversation topics included:
- Paramagnetic Dopants for Dynamic Nuclear Polarization
- High-Speed Magic-Angle Spinning
- Biomolecular Liquid-Liquid Phase Separation
- Richard R. Ernst Memorial Session at ISMAR-APNMR Osaka
- Magnetic Resonance of Batteries and Electrochemical Devices
- New Voices in Magnetic Resonance